Monday, February 23, 2009

i should know what i m doing

Although I try my best to comfort ZY, but I need to make sure I know the bottom line, we can not go back together, I can not afford this anymore.

She is looking for something even she doesn't know herself. I can not do nothing, but get hurt.

and She doesnt appreciate all the efforts I made and seek comfort in another man's arm. Selfish? a little bit.

She never bent down her head ,what Need is not a girl who hide herself in her heart. or Cheating on me, I want a girl who open her heart to Lord who can bent down to her husband and her husband also can bent down to her.

I need to ignore all the girls and woman who are totally selfish and self-centered who think themself pethetic, only losers think in that way,and apparently, I dont want to stay with losers.
Get out of horoscope stuff, a basic polite thing everyone can do .... no more excuses.

She can take an act while in her business and in her office ,sure she can take an act in a relationship if she want. No more bullshit.

I need to find someone who really fear the Lord and appreciate me ,and we appreicate each other together instead of those who have the stubborn neck. Think themseves like princess while they are cheap like a maid. No more cheap girls around me, if they can not due respect to themselves how can you expect the noble character from them? There is no way like that.

Cheap and Noble ,they sure are different.

Never Play Cheap or being treated Cheaply.




No comments: